Thursday 11 January 2018

Only & Eve: Naples Grove Luxury Diffuser



I've been testing out a beautiful luxury reed diffuser* (£29) by Only & Eve. They would make a fantastic gift as they are package in a gold foil gift box (and who doesn't love a diffuser!)

The diffuser oil is in a 200ml glass jar with a gold coloured cap and it comes with natural rattan reed and is available in 6 signature scents. I chose the mouthwatering and zesty Naples Grove which has notes of grapefruit, lemon and lime with subtle underlying notes of melon, jasmine and rose.


I've been using mine for a month now and less than a quarter of the oil has been used. I'm very impressed and I'll definitely purchase at a later date. Which scent would you choose?

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. I love home fragrance, so this looks right up my street! I am using Amphora Aromatics at the moment and am very impressed with it Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous Ana. Very luxurious. I love the Amphora Aromatics ones too (great price point and lovely scents) x

      Delete