Tuesday 8 August 2017

Corinne Taylor Spirit Room & Linen Mist


It's been a while since I've tried any products from Corinne Taylor's beautiful range.  I first discovered the range in May last year. A money off code popped up in my inbox and I couldn't resist a little buy..

The newish room & linen mists (100ml - £16) caught my eye and the one which appealed the most was Spirit - an earthy and grounding blend of organic Palo Santo, White Sage and Cedarwood which helps to clear unwanted energy in the space around you and provide a smoke free alternative to the traditional method of burning these sacred plants. 

The packaging simple but pretty and recyclable. The mist freshens the air and lifts the mood, is Vegan and free from synthetic fragrance, alcohol, parabens and SLS.

To use: shake well before misting through the air and onto linens for a tranquil and grounding experience.

It's a really beautiful mist with a herbal woody scent. Have you tried any of the mists from the range?

2 comments:

  1. I adore palo santo so that mist sounds like one I need to check out. I'm on the hunt for a palo santo perfume too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'd absolutely love it! The perfume you need to check out (available at Bloom Perfumery, Covent Garden is Carner Barcelona Palo Santo (one of my favs from my perfume sub) https://bloomperfume.co.uk/products/perfumes/711

      Delete