Wednesday 9 August 2017

Bloom Perfumery: Yearly Sample Pack: My To-Buys

My Bloom Perfumery perfume subscription finished in June and I decided not to re-subscribe (I'd had a subscription for two years at this point) and as well as being pricey (but lovely) I was beginning to get a few repeats (some which I loved, some not so).

I've decided to let you know my stand out favourites which are firmly on the want list (I loved a lot but realistically I'm only picking the ones I might buy at some point).

July 2015Summer Florals

My favourite was the beautiful TARDES by Carner EdP 50ml (£85) - see my review HERE.


September 2015Autumn Scents

I totally fell for the glorious Coeur de Noir by Beaufort EdP 50ml (£95) which is quite unlike anything in my collection. It's a beautiful blend of ginger, ink, rum, leather, paper, vanillin with a base of cedar, tobacco and birch tar.


November 2015Male sample pack

In November, Bloom Perfumery mixed the sample packs up and the girls got the guys one and vice versa! I was initially a bit surprised by found I absolutely adored Cuirs by Carner EdP 50ml (£85) which is a smokey oud with leather and woods.


March 2016Iris 

I totally fell for the gorgeous Boszporousz by Nishane Extrait de Parfum (which is no longer stocked by Bloom Perfumery). It has notes of cypress, galbanum, sage, seaweed, gardenia, jasmine, amber, musk, oakmoss and patchouli




April 2016Citrus Breeze

My top pick is Phaedon's Verveine Figuier EdT 100ml (£69) a stunning fig perfume with verbena notes which is perfect for summer.


I think Carner is a brand I love! My top pick for May '16 is Costarela EdP 50ml (£85) which captures a Mediterranean breeze. It has notes of bergamot, saffron, hot sand accord, sea spray accord, ambrozan and Virginia cedar.


July 2016Continental Roses

PG13 Brulure de Rose EdP 50ml (£81.50) portrays the life cycle of a rose - from the bud to full bloom. It has notes of rosewood, rose, amber, musk, raspberry and sandalwood.


October 2016Exploring Labdanum

My favourite is again from a perfume house I love Beaufort - Fathom V EdP 50ml (£95) which has top notes of  juniper berry, tangerine, blackcurrant, green leaf and earth, with a heart of thyme, lily, jasmine, ylang ylang, ginger, black pepper and mimosa with a base of patchouli, vetiver, moss, salt, frankincense, Atlas cedar and amber.

April 2017Violets

I absolutely adored Violet Disguise EdP by Imaginary Authors 50ml (£90) which is a bon-bon violet flower interpretation with notes of plum, violet, dried fruit, balsam and amber.


May 2016Fragrant Travel

I've got to have two picks this month! My first is Palo Santo EdP by Carner 50ml (£85) which is simply beautiful. A creamy and lush woody blend with rich notes. It has top notes of Indian davana and rum accord, a heart of warm milk, Paraguayan guaiac and Venezuelan tonka beans with a base of Moroccan cedarwood, vetyver from Haiti and Dominican Republican amyris.



My second pick is Melodie de L'Amour by Dusita Extrait de Parfum 50ml - £250 (gulp) with top notes of gardenia, honey and tuberose, a heart of broom, Indian jasmine, lily of the valley and peach with base notes of cedar and musk.


So there you have it! My to-buy over my 2 year subscription (11) are any of these in your collection or on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment