Tuesday 6 June 2017

Summer Picks: Zing Organics, Skin Owl & Tropic Skincare


Here are some summer handbag sized treats which I've been enjoying:

From beautiful Zing Organics is one of their Award Winning Aromasoar Solid Mini Perfumes in French Bourbon, Geranium & May Chang (2ml - £17.50) which I just adore. It's the perfect size for holidays. See my thoughts HERE. Remember you can win one of your very own - see details of how to enter HERE.

My pal Julie gave me gorgeous Skin Owl goodies for my birthday. I just adore their gorgeous Sweet Mandarin Lip Balm which deeply nourishes the lips and leaves them with a fruity scent and a glossy look.

My final pick is from one of my favourite brands Sun Balm SPF50 (20ml -£16)* from Tropic Skincare. It's great for sun protection on the go and great for faces, noses, shoulders and any other areas prone to burning.  It contains nourishing extracts of tamanu oil, Vitamin E and Rosemary leaf oil. Zinc oxide provides broad spectrum protection.

What's your summer handbag top picks?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment