Wednesday 21 June 2017

MuLondon Organic Rose, Rosehip & Rosemary Foaming Cleanser


As you'll probably know I'm a huge fan of MuLondon's White Chocolate Truffle Moisturiser (60ml - £21)* see my review HERE.

I've been testing out their Rose, Rosehip & Rosemary Foaming Cleanser (150ml - £16)* which I've been really impressed with.  The cleanser is great for dry, dehydrated, irritated and sensitive skin types, it's certified organic, is detergent free, preservative free and suitable for face, hands and shaving (I do love a multi-use product).

The cleanser comes out of the pump as a luxurious and fluffy foam and rose otto oil (which helps make the cleanser smell gorgeous), rosehip extract and rosemary antioxidant clean, balance and nourish the skin. The base of the cleanser is made with certified organic castile soap.

To use: apply the foam to wet skin, massaging onto the skin before rinsing.

I've been really enjoying using the cleanser in my morning shower for an uplifting and lovely cleanse.

Have you tried any MuLondon products? If so, what's your favourite(s)?

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid that if it's based on castile soap then it's very alkaline and not good for problematic skin. Is there a chance you check it's ph? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy, thanks for your comment. I'm check with the founder and formulator x

      Delete