Sunday 25 June 2017

June: Lately I've been Loving


JOIK's Hot Chocolate Candle* is simply mouthwatering. See my review HERE. I definitely want to try more candles from the range (and hopefully at some point Love Lula will stock their new diffusers).


I love pretty stationery and #boxoflame by That Lame Company ticks all the boxes for me. See my review HERE.



The perfumes I've been enjoying lately (so sad I'm nearly finished that Miller Harris!!)

Two Eternities EdP by Walden* - see my review HERE.
Vetiver Insolent EdP by Miller Harris - I love this spicy vetiver scent.
Jo Malone Grapefruit cologne - the first Jo Malone perfume I bought. I love its uplifting citrussy grapefruit notes.
Kai Perfume oil - huge fan of this beauty! The body care products are gorgeous too. See my review HERE.
Balm Balm Mandarin and Bergamot Single Note Perfumes - these are simply gorgeous, fruity, delicious and perfect for summer. Love Lula are selling the minis set for £9.95 just now which is an absolute steal! See HERE.



These new Schmidt's sensitive skin deodorants in Coconut Pineapple (screams of summer) and Jasmine Tea are available to buy at a beautiful world.






I really enjoyed going to the book launch of Lesley Kelly's new book The Health of Strangers which you can pick up in any good bookshop or at Amazon. I love a signed book and it's now on the groaning TBR pile!



I love this little snap I took of a ladybird down at the allotment. Simple pleasures eh!



This pudding is total summer in a glass - vanilla pannacotta with strawberry soup, strawberries and strawberry sorbet! Delicious. Get yours at The Guild of Foresters in Portobello (I'll definitely be going back to try it again soon!)

What have you been loving this month?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program

No comments:

Post a Comment